3 Musketeers Brownies
Great brownies topped with delicious 3 Musketeers nougat.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease the bottom of your pan ~ I used an 8×8.
- Combine the brownie mix, oil, water & eggs in a large bowl and stir about 50 strokes with a spoon.
- Spread batter into the greased pan.
- Bake for about 40 minutes.
- While the brownies are still hot, lay the 3 Musketeers candy bars across the top.
- Bake for an additional 5 minutes or until you can spread the candy bars to make an ‘icing’.
Brownie recipe adapted from momstestkitchen.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/