A soft and slightly chewy apple brownie, dusted with powdered sugar and cut into squares
- 2/3 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup peeled chopped apples
- 1/2 cup nuts (optional)
- Powdered sugar
- Cream butter and brown sugar. Add eggs and vanilla, mixing well. Add flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt. Stir well. Stir in apples and nuts.
- Spread batter into a greased 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes, until brownies test done with a fork and slightly browned on top.
- Cool; dust top with powdered sugar and cut into 24 squares.
Brownie recipe adapted from tammysrecipes.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/