Watch Hetal from ShowMeTheCurry and Jenn from Cookies Cupcakes and Cardio whip up Bachelor Brownies…easy to make, single serv microwave recipe!
Butter – 2 Tbps, softened
Salt – pinch
Sugar – 2 Tbsp
Brown Sugar – 1 1/2 Tbsp
Egg Yolk – 1
Vanilla Extract – 1/4 tsp
All Purpose Flour – 3 Tbsp
Unsweetened Cocoa Powder – 1 Tbsp
Chocolate Chips – 1 Tbsp
1. In a small mixing bowl, cream together Butter,Salt, Sugar and Brown Sugar.
2. Add Egg Yolk and Vanilla Extract and mix in.
3. Add a little Flour at a time and incorporate it into the mixture.
4. Add Cocoa Powder and mix until completely blended.
5. Fold in Chocolate Chips.
6. Place the batter into a microwave safe bowl (filled half way) and cook for 45 to 75 seconds depending on the power of your microwave. Batter can be divided into two or three smaller portions.
7. Note: For chewy brownies, cook less. For cake like brownies, cook more.