Vegan brownies are really quick and easy to make and so yummy! The only bad part....trying to stop eating it after only one piece!
- 1 cup medjool dates, pits removed
- 1 cup raw walnut pieces
- ½ cup cacao powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 Tbsp – ½ cup Navitas Naturals Sweetened Cacao Nibs, or regular raw cacao nibs (use quantity to taste)
- Mix: Place walnuts in a food processor and grind for a couple seconds to form a coarse flour. While machine is running, add pitted dates, cacao powder and salt, processing until a moist, crumb-like dough has formed.
- Form: Spread into an 8×8 inch pan, sprinkle with cacao nibs, and press firmly into a solid brownie layer. Cut into bite-size squares and serve. Alternately, press and roll brownie dough into small balls to make brownie bites.
- Makes about 2 dozen small squares
Brownie recipe adapted from myvega.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/