Deronda demonstrates how to make basic CHOCOLATE BROWNIE!!
Perfect for family gathering, treats for the classmates, picnics, dessert for any time of the year, or just a sweet chocolate snack for yourself!! Click on show MORE below for the recipe…
Lightly butter a 9″ by 6″ baking dish. Set aside.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
6 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
6 tablespoons of butter, melted
1 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 cup of all-purpose flour
1/4 cup walnut, chopped
1. In a medium mixing bowl add cocoa powder and oil. Whisk until the mixture begins to form a ball. Add eggs, oil, and vanilla extract. Whisk until mixture is well combined.
2. With a wooden spoon stir in sugar and flour until mixture looks like cookie dough.
3. Using hands; press BROWNIE dough into the bottom of prepare baking dish.
4. Sprinkle walnut on top on BROWNIE dough. Gently press nuts into the top.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Cool for 30 minutes. Cute into desired shapes and serve.
TIPS: Store in refrigerator, in an airtight container, for 4 day or freeze up to 3 months.
ENJOY your basic CHOCOLATE BROWNIES!! -Deronda 🙂
JOIN ME ON…
Deronda's channel offers many different foods that are easy and simple to make, yet delicious to eat…Appetizers, Main Dishes, Desserts, Snacks, Breads, Tips, and much more from start to finish!!
An inspirational channel for the CHEF in all of us.
Made with LOVE 🙂
Music by…Kevin MacLeon (http://incompetech.com)