best EVER CHOCOLATE BROWNIES! This is the ONLY recipe you'll ever need.
We are going to make the easiest and THE most delicious chocolate brownie.
You asked me for the recipe and it's my job to deliver. Here is the recipe as promised 🙂
1 cup unsalted melted butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp instant coffee powder (optional)
1 cup all purpose flour
1 cup good quality cocoa powder
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
(1/2 cup each of dark chocolate, semi sweet chocolate and milk chocolate)
(You can also use 1/2 cup nuts/dry fruits and 1 cup chocolate chips or vice versa.)
– Preheat your oven to 180c and line your baking dish with parchment paper. (I used a 9*9 inch baking tray)
– Melt the butter in a microwave
– Add the butter into a bowl with brown sugar and caster sugar and whisk thoroughly
– Sift in the flour, cocoa powder, salt and instant coffee. (Adding coffee with intensify the chocolaty ness and I absolutely love it. You don't have to use it if you don't want to.)
– Gently fold in the flour mixture
– What makes this brownie over the top is the addition of 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips. I use 1/2 cup each of 70% dark chocolate, 54% semi sweet and milk chocolate.
– Add the gorgeous chocolate chunks and fold them through.
– Bake this for 40-45 minutes. It will be extremely fudgy when you remove it from the oven so leave it to cool for a few hours or overnight for the texture to be perfect.
Cut them into how many ever pieces you like and they're ready to be served. You can have them on their own or with ice cream, with salted caramel sauce or in the trifle that I showed you in my previous episode.
#InfinityPlatter #AashrithaDaggubati #ChocolateBrownie #BestEverBrownie #EasyBrownieRecipe
5 Comments for BEST EVER CHOCOLATE BROWNIE! || The ONLY recipe you need || Infinity Platter || Aashritha Daggubati