Best fudgy Brownie Recipe
1 tbsp instant coffee granules
2 lrg eggs (room temp)
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup chopped pecans
1/2 cup melted butter (slightly cooled)
1. Preheat oven to 300 degree F. Line pan with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl combine eggs, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and mix. Add in vanilla extract and melted butter mix until well blended.
3. In a separate bowl combine salt, flour, cocoa powder and stir.
4. Add flour mixture to the egg mixture mix.
5. Pour batter into the prepared pan and bake for 10-15 mins. Topped with chopped pecans.
6. Cool it down for 5 mins. before cutting into cubes.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
Cook it with Love. food Taste Right!
#bestbrownierecipe #fudgybrownierecipe #chocolatedessert
Comment on Best Fudgy Brownie Recipe?