National BLONDE BROWNIE Day is January 22nd! The spectacular BLONDIE BROWNIES are similar to the classic/traditional brownies, minus the powdered unsweetened coca. Brown sugar is used in place of the coca, therefore still making it a deliciously sweet tooth favorite!! Click on SHOW MORE below for full recipe….
Butter or grease a 9″ by 9″ baking dish. Set aside.
Preheat over to 350 degrees F
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/8 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup butter
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup milk chocolate chip or your favorite chips
1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
1. In a medium mixing bowl add flour, baking soda and salt. Whisk well. Add chocolate chips and walnuts. Toss together well.
2. In a medium sauce pan, over medium-heat, melt butter. Add brown sugar. Stir until smooth and well blended. Remove from heat. Allow to cool.
3. Add egg and vanilla to mixing bowl. Whisk slightly with fork. Whisk in cooled brown sugar mixture. Add flour mixture gradually, mixing well.
4. Spread into prepared baking pan.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
Cool and serve.
Music by: Kevin MacLeon