Brown Sugar Brownies
Love the taste of brown sugar? Then you are going to love these Brown Sugar Brownies. They have the consistency of a traditional brownie with a caramel, melt in your mouth flavor.
- 2 sticks or 1 cup butter
- 6 pouches Redi-Measure or 1 1/2 cups Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour*
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream butter until fluffy.
- Add brown sugar and vanilla. Then, mix well.
- Add eggs one at a time waiting for previous added egg to be fully incorporated after mixed.
- Then, mix in salt.
- Sift together flour and baking soda and add to above ingredients. Stop mixing once flour is fully incorporated in mixture.
- Spread mixture on a 13 x 9-inch parchment paper lined or well buttered pan.
- bake in oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until center feels firm when gently pressed.
- Let cool before removing from pan and cutting.
Brownie recipe adapted from imperialsugar.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/