Brownie Magic Mallow Bars
Brownie Magic Mallow bars are a great way to jazz up a boxed brownie mix. It adds gooey marshmallows, and rich chocolatey peanut butter topping.
- Prepare brownie batter using the directions on the package. Be sure to grease your pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 28 to 30 minutes.
- Top with marshmallows and bake for 3 more minutes. (Don’t worry if they don’t melt all the way)
- Cool on wire rack.
- Melt chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter on the stove top.
- Stir until smooth. Remove from heat, and stir in rice krispies.
- Spread over brownies and refrigerate for 1-2 hours to set. Store in the fridge.
Brownie recipe adapted from bakingbeauty.net
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/