Rich chocolate brownie, almost like fudge, baked in to a pie crust and smothered with whipped cream. Drool.
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter, cut in to pieces
- 5 oz semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 oz Hershey’s Chocolate Bar with Almonds
- 1/4 c unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Pre made pie crust
- Whipped cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large microwaveable bowl add butter, chocolate chips, and chocolate bar together. Microwave starting with 30 seconds, and stir thoroughly. Continue to microwave for 10 seconds at a time, stirring between each interval until mixture is melted. Don’t over microwave because the chocolate will burn. Add the cocoa powder, whisking until smooth, then add in the eggs, one at a time. Finally add the sugar, vanilla and then the flour. Stir until just combined.
- Pour batter in to pre made pie crust. Bake 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool to room temperature, cut in to slices, and topped with whipped cream.
Brownie recipe adapted from stephsbitebybite.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/