Let me know in the comments below!
• 1/4 cup pureed avocado, about half of 1 large avocado
• 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
• 1 cup all-purpose gluten free flour
• 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
• 3/4 cup coconut sugar
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 3/4 cup canned coconut milk
• 1 cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips, (plus extra for topping)
• Preheat the oven to 350°F. Double line an 8-inch square pan with
parchment paper and mist lightly with cooking spray (coconut oil).
• Mix the wet ingredients together. In a large bowl, whisk the
avocado and coconut oil together until smooth.
• Mix the dry ingredients together. Whisk in the flour, cocoa powder,
coconut sugar, baking soda and salt. Then combine the wet and
dry ingredients, and mix until well combined. Mix in the coconut
milk and chocolate chips with the batter.
• Spread batter evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan, top with
extra chocolate chips and bake for 25 minutes.
• Cool brownies completely then easily lift out with the double lined
parchment paper. Cut into squares and serve.
• Mash the avocado well to avoid big chunks baking into the
• Gluten free all purpose flour is a great mixture that won't pull
moisture from the batter
• Avoid overmixing by lightly mixing until the ingredients are well
• Leave out some chocolate chips to top the brownies
• Double line the pan with parchment paper for an easy removal
• Coconut sugar and avocado can make the brownies appear