Have fun decorating and eating these brownie pops!
- 1 box (1 lb 2.4 oz) Betty CrockerÂ® Original Supreme Premium brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and egg called for on brownie mix box
- 16 craft sticks (flat wooden sticks with round ends)
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips (4 oz)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons shortening
- Assorted Betty CrockerÂ® Decorating Decors candy sprinkles
- Heat oven to 350Â°F. (325Â°F for dark or nonstick pan). Line 8-inch or 9-inch square pan with foil so foil extends about 2 inches over sides of pan.
- Spray foil with cooking spray. Make brownies as directed on box. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Place brownies in freezer for 30 minutes. Remove brownies from pan by lifting foil; peel foil from sides of brownies.
- Cut brownies into 16 bars, 4 rows by 4 rows. Gently insert craft stick into end of each bar, peeling foil from bars. Place on cookie sheet; freeze 30 minutes.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and shortening uncovered on High about 1 minute; stir until smooth. If necessary, microwave additional 5 seconds at a time.
- Dip top 1/3 to 1/2 of each brownie into chocolate; sprinkle with candy sprinkles. Lay flat on waxed paper or foil to dry.
Brownie recipe adapted from lovewithfood.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/