Brownies, or Chocolate Brownie is a dessert devoured by all. Some like it fudgy, some like it cakey. Here I bring to you an Easy eggless brownie recipe in Pressure Cooker that you can make in your home and surprise all! homemade Brownies were never so easy 🙂
• 140g : Chopped Dark Chocolate
• 57gm / ¼ cup : Butter
• 80g / ¼ cup : Condensed milk
• 125ml / 1/2 cup : Milk
• 65g / 1/2 cup : Powdered Sugar
• 95g / ¾ cup – Flour
• 25g / 5 tbsp : Cocoa powder
• 1/4 tsp Baking powder
• In a sauce pan, add a little water and let it heat up.
• As the water starts boiling, place in another bowl on top of it and add 140 gm of dark chocolate and some butter. Gently melt the chocolate and butter mixture. Once melted completely, keep it aside for a few minutes to cool down.
• In the meanwhile, heat up the cooker, by adding the salt. Place a wire stand on top of salt and a perforated plate above the stand. Cover the cooker by removing the gasket and the whistle. Heat the cooker in medium high for about 10-15 minutes.
• As the chocolate batter as cooled little, add the cocoa powder, condensed milk followed by milk and mix it well.
• Finally, add the powdered sugar and maida (plain flour) to the mix. And, a little bit of baking powder. Mix it really well by using the fold technique.
• As the batter is ready, add it to a 13 cm square cake tin covered with parchment paper. Sprinkle some walnuts on top (totally optional though).
• bake these by placing it on the heated cooker. It shall take about 25- 30 minutes in medium flame.
• Take them out and let them cool completely and serve!!
Fudgier: To make this brownie more fudgier, you can reduce the flour to ½ cup. You can skip the baking powder also, doing these will increase the baking time to about 35-40 mins.
19 Comments for Brownie Recipe in Cooker | Best Eggless Chocolate Brownies Recipe Without Oven