the title says it all tbh it was very stress induced this brownie but im glad you finally now know the secrets to my domain which is the brownie recipe this recipe is most likely worth fighting over for like plankton does when he tries to find out the krabby patty formula, the recipe is as below please dont share it with others because its very special to me and should be our little secret
* 2 cups milk chocolate (a block), divided
* 170g Butter unsalted butter, cut into pieces
* 115g dark choc chopped
* 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
* 3 large eggs plus 1 egg yolk
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
* 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
* a jar of sweetened condensed milk
1. Preheat the oven to 180°.
2. Line an 8×8-inch baking pan with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
3. in a large microwave-safe bowl, combine 1 cup milk chocolate, butter, and dark choc. Heat in the microwave for 1 minute then stir. Continue heating in 30-second bursts, stirring between each burst, until the mixture is melted and smooth but not scorched. Remove from the microwave and let cool slightly.
4. In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the eggs and sugar on medium-high speed until light and thick, about 3 minutes. Beat in the vanilla extract. Stir in the cooled chocolate mixture with a rubber spatula. Add the flour and salt, folding gently until well combined. Pour half of the batter into the prepared baking pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
6. Sprinkle with the remaining cup of milk choc and pour the sweetened condensed milk over the top. Pour the remaining batter over. Return to oven and bake for about 35 minutes, or until a tester comes out with moist crumbs still attached. Do not overbake. Let cool to room temperature then place in the fridge to chill. The brownies are easiest to cut when chilled and can be served chilled, at room temperature, or warmed in the microwave.
6 Comments for CHAOTIC BROWNIE RECIPE (VERY STRESSFUL)