These Cheesecake Brownies are so moist and so rich that they literally melt in your mouth.
- First, preheat the oven according to the brownie mix recipe, follow the directions to make the brownie batter, and pour the batter into an oil sprayed glass pan leaving about ½ cup of brownie mix for later.
- Use an electric blender at medium speed to blend the 8 ounces of cream cheese until light and creamy – about 2-3 minutes - in a bowl. Then mix in the 1/3 and 1 tablespoon of sugar. Finally, blend in the 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and 1 egg.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture over the brownie mix and spread it evenly across the top.
- Then pour the ½ cup of extra brownie mix in a swirly pattern over the cheesecake.
- Take a butter knife and swirl the brownie and cheesecake mixture around to create a pretty design.
- bake the Cheesecake Brownies according to the brownie directions, let cook, and enjoy!
Brownie recipe adapted from domesticallyblissful.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/