- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a sauce pan melt 3/4 cup butter and chocolate together stirring constantly. When it is melted and smooth set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl beat 3 of your eggs, sugar and vanilla together.
- Mix in chocolate butter mixture.
- Fold in 1 cup of flour.
- Pour brownie batter into parchment paper lined 9x9 baking dish.
- In a small bowl beat cheese, honey, 1 remaining egg and 1 tbs of flour together. When it is smooth drop into 8 dollops across your brownie batter.
- Run a butter knife through the cheese and brownie batter making a marble look.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out with fudge bits.
Brownie recipe adapted from bakeaholicmama.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/