These are so delicious, yet they don’t contain any dairy, grain, or refined sugar.
- 1 - 16 ounce jar of nut butter (I like cashew)
- 1¼ cups maple syrup (Grade A)
- 2 eggs
- 4 Tablespoons coconut oil for dairy-free (or butter)
- ½ Teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- 2 Teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Lightly grease a 9" x 13" pan or two pie pans.
- Using either a stand mixer or mixing bowl and spoon, stir together all ingredients until combined.
- Pour into pan(s) and bake for 20-25 minutes or until desired doneness is reached.
- I like to use butter just to keep the flavor closer to the brownies that I grew up with but coconut oil is really good as well.
Brownie recipe adapted from gi365.info
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/