Chewy Caramel Brownies
A Delicious recipe for chewy caramel brownies. These are a very special treat that guests always enjoy.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 9 x 9 imch baking pan
- Mix flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Beat together sugar and butter in large bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. add vanilla extract. Add flour mixture and stir until well blended.
- Spread 3/4 of your batter evenly into prepared pan. Sprinkle evenly with caramel pieces and hazelnuts. Finish spreading the remaining batter over caramels.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool before removing from pan.
Brownie recipe adapted from grandmotherskitchen.org
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/