Chocolate Brownie in an Oven,
Recipe Link : http://www.tarladalal.com/Chocolate-Brownie-in-An-Oven-Eggless-Chocolate-Brownie-40844r
Subscribe : http://goo.gl/omhUio
Tarla Dalal App: http://www.tarladalal.com/free-recipe-app.aspx
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TarlaDalalsKitchen/featured
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/107883620848727803776
Tarla Dalal Blogspot: http://tarladalal.blogspot.in/
Chocolate Brownie in an Oven, Eggless Chocolate Brownie
Add some fun to an empty day, with these delectable Chocolate Brownies. Cooked in an oven, these eggless brownies have the best possible texture and the most intense flavour, thanks to the effective combination of dark chocolate and condensed milk.
Butter and curds together soften the brownies, replacing eggs in this recipe. These brownies can be served plain, laced with chocolate sauce, or topped with ice-cream.
½ cup melted dark chocolate
¼ cup dark chocolate cubes
½ cup melted butter
5 tbsp condensed milk
1½ tbsp curds (dahi)
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 cup plain flour (maida)
¼ tsp baking soda
½ tsp baking powder
1. Combine the melted butter and condensed milk in a deep bowl and mix well using a spatula.
2. Add curds and vanilla essence and mix well using a whisk or till no lumps remain.
3. Add the melted chocolate and mix well using a spatula.
4. Add the plain flour, baking soda and baking powder and fold gently using a spatula.
5. Add the chocolate cubes and mix well.
6. Transfer the chocolate-plain flour mixture into a greased and dusted baking tray of 225 mm. X 125 mm. (9” x 5”) and tap it lightly.
7. Bake it in a pre-heated oven at 180°C (360°F) for 20 minutes.
8. Cool and cut into equal squares.
Serve warm or use as required.