CHOCOLATE GOOEY BROWNIE
180 grams dark chocolate chips
1¼ cups butter + for greasing
1 cup refined flour (maida) + for dusting
1½ cups castor sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1½ cups chopped walnuts
1½ cupsbutter-cream icing
Few drops edible red colour
Few drops edible green colour
1. Preheat oven to 160° C. Grease a square baking tin with some butter and dust with some flour.
2. Cream together butter and castor sugar in a bowl using an electric beater till light and fluffy.
3. Add eggs one by one and whisk. Add vanilla essence and sift flour and fold. Add dark chocolate chips and ½ of walnuts and fold well to make a thick batter.
4. Put the batter into the greased tin and spread well. Spread remaining walnuts on top.
5. Put the tin into the preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven, cut into 1½ inchpieces,demould and place on a plate.
6. Divide the butter cream equally into 2 different bowls. Add some edible red colour to one bowl and edible green colour to another bowl and mix well.
7. Fill red butter cream icing and green butter cream icing in individual piping bags and pipe out on brownie squares to make your choice of decoration.