Chocolate Mint Brownies
- box (1 lb 2.3 oz) fudge brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (6 oz)
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with shortening or cooking spray. Make and bake brownie mix as directed on box for 13x9-inch pan using water, oil and eggs. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In large bowl, beat all filling ingredients on medium speed until smooth. Spread over cooled brownies. Refrigerate about 1 hour before frosting.
- In small saucepan, melt chocolate chips, 1/4 cup butter and the cream over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; cool 10 minutes. Pour over filling. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until chocolate is set. Cut into bars. Store in refrigerator.
Brownie recipe adapted from pillsbury.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/