Chocolate Mousse brownie is a treat for all those with an extra sweet tooth. the chocolatey mixture of dessert melts in the mouth like anything. Give this Chocolate Mousse Brownies a try and share your feedback with us.
#chocolate #brownies #ChocolateBrownies
Ingredients for Chocolate Mousse:
Heavy cream 1 cup
Powdered Sugar 1/2 cup
cooking chocolate 2 cups
Gelatin 1 tbsp
Ingredients for Brownies:
Butter 280 g 1 cup
Powdered Sugar 1 ½ cups
Cocoa powder 1 cup
All-purpose flour 1 cup
Baking powder 1/2 tsp
Vanilla essence 1/4 tsp
directions for Chocolate Mousse Preparation:
1. In a bowl add cream, sugar and beat until stiff peaks form.
2. Now add melted chocolate and mix well. Add gelatin and mix until well incorporated. Set aside.
Direction for Brownies Preparation:
3. In a bowl add flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and mix well.
4. In another bowl eggs and beat well. Now add sugar and beat for 3-4 minutes. Add butter, vanilla essence and mix well.
5. Add the prepared dry batter and mix well.
6. Add the brownie batter in the mold and bake for 25-30 minutes on 180°C.
7. Let it cool at room temperature. Now spread the chocolate mousse on it and chill for 3-4 hours.
8. Decorate as per your choice and serve. Your chocolate mousse brownies are ready.
Preparation time: 30 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins