Cinnamon Roll Brownies
Just try to imagine a big, warm, super moist, dense, Brownie, filled with tunnels of thick, drippy, Cinnamony sweetness, studded with crunchy Pecans, and then topped with a thick Cream Cheese Spiral of Frosting.
- I used store bought Cream Cheese Frosting to top the Brownies
- First prepare the Swirl, and set aside! In a medium bowl combine all of the Swirl ingredients until it’s thick and blended…
- Mix together the cake Batter with the Cream, Butter and Vanilla, and pour it 3/4 of the way into the cake pan. You might have some batter left over…make some mini Brownie Bites, or something!
- Add dollops of the Swirl into the cake batter and use a knife or Chopsticks to swirl it around in pretty Cinnamon Roll-ish designs…
- Place the pan onto a Sheet pan to protect your oven in the event of a slight spill- over.
- Into the oven at 350 for approx. 35-40 minutes, or until it’s cooked through. Let it cool completely before flipping it out of the pan…
- Top it with the Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Cut it up into Brownie sized pieces…
Brownie recipe adapted from ohbiteit.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/