As always in my recipes these brownies are REALLY light on the sugar (honey in this case) because I use a small amount of (uber concentrated) liquid stevia. They rock.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup almond butter (another nut/seed butter would also work)
- 1/2 cup strong brewed fair trade decaf coffee
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut flour, sifted to remove lumps
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons ground fair trade decaf coffee (same brand as above)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid vanilla stevia
- Preheat the oven to 325 F.
- You can mix the dry ingredients in one bowl and the wet ingredients in another bowl, then combine the two, but honestly I don’t do that with these. I just add all of the ingredients to one bowl in the order listed above.
- Combine well with an electric mixer and add to a greased 8 x 8 inch glass baking dish.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.
Brownie recipe adapted from thespunkycoconut.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/