Rich, fudgy Dark Chocolate Brownies. Simple. From Scratch. And Perfect.
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup semi-sweet morsels (optional)
- In a glass bowl, melt butter in microwave for 30 seconds to one minute. Add sugar, flour, cocoa and eggs. Stir with a spoon until well combined. Fold in morsels.
- Line a 9 inch square baking dish with parchment paper. Pour batter into dish, spreading evenly. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 22-25 minutes. I like my brownies a little under done and fudgy. You can add about 3-5 minutes for more well done, if desired.
- Cool completely. Top with powdered sugar or your favorite frosting recipe. ENJOY.
Brownie recipe adapted from shugarysweets.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/