Double chocolate walnut brownies
These healthier gluten free brownies are the perfect Super Bowl snack.
- Place ½ cup chocolate chips in food processor and pulse until the consistency of coarse sand
- Pulse in coconut flour, salt and baking soda until combined
- Pulse in eggs, honey, grapeseed oil and vanilla
- Pour batter into a greased 8 x 8 inch baking dish
- Sprinkle walnuts and remaining chocolate chips over batter
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes
- Cool and serve
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/
Comment on Double Chocolate Walnut Brownies?