These 4-ingredient Nutella brownies are so easy to make, they are fudgy, rich and chewy. You can prepare these homemade Nutella brownies with homemade Nutella or with store bought Nutella. If you are a Nutella lover, you must try this easy and delicious recipe.
Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
1. Preheat oven to 350F (175C). Line the bottom of an 8-inch (20 cm) square baking pan with parchment paper, letting the paper hang over two sides.
2. In a large bowl mix Nutella and eggs, sift in flour, cocoa powder and salt. Stir until incorporated.
3. Pour into prepared dish and smooth top with spatula.
4. Bake for 17-18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
5. Let cool before cutting and serving.