SUBSCRIBE for new videos every Wednesday!
Get more recipes http://bit.ly/1Iwaq2a
** makes 24 mini brownies
2 tbsp ground flax meal
6 tbsp water
1 C all-purpose flour
1/3 C dutch process cocoa powder (or can sub cacao powder)
1/2 C vegan butter
2/3 C vegan chocolate chips
3/4 C organic cane sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 C walnuts (toasted & roughly chopped)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
2. Mix together flax meal and water and refrigerate this mixture for 10 minutes to set and thicken.
3. Meanwhile sift the cocoa powder into the all-purpose flour and stir to combine well.
4. Melt vegan butter in a small sauce pan over low heat. Once melted, remove from heat and stir in 1/3 cup of vegan chocolate chips. Stir until they completely melt and you have a smooth mixture.
5. Add organic cane sugar and vanilla extract to the butter and chocolate mixture and stir to combine.
6. Add this to the flour and cocoa mixture. Also add in the flax mixture, another 1/3 cup of vegan chocolate chips, and walnut pieces. Stir until well combined.
7. Add approximately 1 tablespoon of batter to each mini muffin cup. You’ll need 2 mini muffin pans to make 24 brownie bites. There’s no need to grease or oil the pans, as long as they’re non-stick.
8. Bake for approximately 14 minutes. Bake time may vary. Allow to cool on a wire rack.
website – http://www.hotforfoodblog.com
twitter – http://www.twitter.com/hotforfood
instagram – http://www.instagram.com/hotforfood
snapchat – hotforfood
facebook – http://www.facebook.com/hotforfoodblog
pinterest – http://www.pinterest.com/hotforfoodblog