Brownies or Chocolate brownie is a dessert loved by all. Some like it fudgy, some like it cakey. Here I bring to you an Easy Eggless Brownie Recipe that you can make in your home and surprise all! Homemade Brownies were never so easy…
Eggless brownies without condensed milk
How to make eggless brownies with cocoa powder
* 1/2 Cup unsalted butter (melted, at room temperature)
* 1 Tbsp canola oil
* 3/4 cup all purpose flour/maida
* 2/3 cup cocoa powder
* 1.25 teaspoons baking powder
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1 cup granulated sugar
* 1.5 teaspoons vanilla extract
* 1/2 cup plain yogurt, use thick whole milk yogurt preferably(at room temperature)
* 1/2 cup walnuts (roughly chopped)
1. Grease and Line a 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper. Set aside. Pre heat oven to 350°F or 180°C.
2. In a bowl sift together flour, cocoa powder and baking powder. Also add in the salt.
3. Melt butter using a double boiler method or microwave. For the double boiler method, cut butter into pieces and place it on top of a pan of barely simmering water. The bottom of your bowl should not touch the surface of water in the pan. Whisk continuously till the butter melts completely.
4. Remove bowl from the pan and let it cool down a bit, for 5-6 minutes.
5. Once butter has cooled down, add oil, curd and vanilla extract and mix till well combined.
6. Add in the flour-cocoa mix. Combine using a spatula, do not go overboard with mixing the batter, few streaks of flour is okay.
7. The batter will be really thick, that is fine.
8. Transfer batter to the prepared pan. Spread the batter throughout the pan using a spatula.
9. Bake the brownies at 350 F degrees for 30-35 minutes.
10. Remove from oven and let them cool completely. Transfer to the refrigerator for 1-2 hours before cutting into pieces.
11. Slice into pieces and enjoy these eggless brownies!
Eggless brownies recipe
20 Comments for Eggless brownie recipe | Homemade brownie from scratch | WaahTasty