Here is my double chocolate brownie recipe – it’s delicious and super duper chocolatey! Let me know what you think in the comments below (and make sure you watch until the end to see little Winston’s out take…he is so cheeky!)
Serves 12 people (1 wolf)
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Baking time: 35 minutes
330g golden caster sugar
180g melted butter
2 tsp vanilla extract
150g plain flour
90g cocoa powder
½ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
150g dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas mark 4. Grease a 23cm baking pan (unless your pan is non-stick).
2. Combine the sugar, butter and water in a large bowl. Stir in the eggs and add the vanilla extract.
3. Sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl. Add the dry mixture to the sugar mixture from Step 2 and stir. Stir in the chocolate chips.
4. Spread the mixture into the baking pan and bake until a skewer comes out slightly sticky (roughly 35-40 minutes).
5. Let the brownies cool completely in the pan. When cool, cut into bars and enjoy!
11 Comments for Eric Lanlard’s Double Chocolate Brownie Recipe