FLOURLESS BROWNIE – (Serves – 4)
⅔ cup cocoa powder
½ cup roughly chopped dark chocolate
1½ cups powdered sugar
2 teaspoons cornstarch
¼ teaspoon salt
2 egg whites
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
½ cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven at 180ºC. Place individual silicon muffin moulds on a baking tray.
2. Sieve together cocoa powder, powdered sugar, cornstarch and salt in a bowl.
3. Add egg whites and beat till well combined.
4. Add vanilla essence and walnuts and beat. Add chocolate and mix well.
5. Fill muffin moulds with the prepared mixture filling ¾th. Put the tray in the preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven, cool and demould.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf