Frosted Thin Mint M&M Brownies
I think if you like Chocolate and mint, then you’ll like these brownies.
- Box of Brownies (and ingredients listed on box)
- 1 bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 small can sweetened condensed milk
- Mint M&Ms
- Thin Mints
- Make brownies as directed in box. Once done, take out and cool.
- Add a layer of Thin Mints on top of the brownies (or you can add these right before baking).
- Make frosting by combining sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips in a small pot. Cook on low heat, stirring constantly, until all melted. Pour over brownies.
- Sprinkle M&Ms over the frosting along with 1 cup crushed Thin Mints. Let set up before cutting.
Brownie recipe adapted from lilluna.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/