Fudgey Chocolate Chunk Brownies
If you couldn't tell, I LOVE chunks in my brownies. And I like them fudgey.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9x9 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Beat together the butter, sugar, and vanilla in a stand mixer bowl. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well between each addition.
- Stir together the flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture. Mix in the baking soda.
- Mix in the chocolate chunks with a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Once the batter forms (it will be thick), scrape it into the prepared dish and spread evenly.
- bake for 25 minutes, until brownies begin to pull away from the side of the pan.
- Serves 9-12.
brownie recipe adapted from somethingswanky.com
Brownie recipe adapted from somethingswanky.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/
Comment on Fudgey Chocolate Chunk Brownies?