Fudgy Mocha Brownies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour, divided
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons Folgers Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts
- Powdered sugar
- Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 8 x 8-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE 1 cup flour and sugar in medium bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press firmly into prepared pan.
- BAKE 12 to 15 minutes.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, cocoa, egg, 1/4 cup flour, vanilla and baking powder in large bowl. Dissolve coffee in hot water. Add to cocoa mixture. Mix well. Stir in nuts. Spread over baked crust.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until center is set. Cool. Frost or dust with powdered sugar, if desired.
Brownie recipe adapted from folgerscoffee.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/