Gluten-Free Cheesecake Brownies
This is more of a cake-like brownie than a chewy brownie but so good.
- 1 8oz of cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
- ½ tsp of vanilla
- Combine the coconut flour and cocoa in a medium bowl.
- Next add in the sweet potatoes, eggs, maple syrup, and milk and mix thoroughly.
- Lastly fold in the dark chocolate chips.
- Spread this in an 8" round greased baking pan.
- Place the softened cream cheese in a bowl and mix in the maple syrup and vanilla .
- Spread this on top of the brownies and bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
Brownie recipe adapted from agirlworthsaving.net
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/