How many times have you wanted to make the best fudge chocolate brownies, but you all you do is scroll endlessly to find that perfect recipe? We've got you covered! Here's a simple and easy to follow recipe for the perfect chocolate brownies that are warm, fudgy and delicious. This is the only brownie recipe that you'll ever need!
Semi-sweet dark chocolate – 200 grams
Cocoa Powder (for wet batter) – 1/4 cup
Espresso Powder – 1 tbsp
Hot Melted Butter (Salted) – 1 and 1/4 Cup
Granulated Sugar – 2 Cups
Brown Sugar – 1/2 Cup
Vanilla Essence – 2 tsp
eggs – 6
All Purpose Flour – 1 Cup
Cocoa Powder (dry ingredient) – 1/2 Cup
Preparing the baking tray –
1. Grease the pan properly with butter. Remember to cover all the corners and the sides.
2. Line the tray with parchment paper.
3. Put more butter on the parchment paper to avoid brownies from sticking to the sides.
Preparing the Chocolate Ganache:
1. Take 200 gm of semi-sweet dark chocolate and cut into small pieces. Alternatively, you can also use milk chocolate here which is mellower in taste.
2. Add 1/4 cup of cocoa powder (dark or natural, as preferred) and 1 tbsp espresso powder (or instant coffee powder).
3. Add hot melted butter (1 1/4 cups) and mix it with the rest of the ingredients till it reaches a smooth liquid consistency.
Preparing the egg + sugar batter:
1. In a separate bowl, add 2 cups of granulated sugar.
2. Add 1/2 cup brown sugar – You can choose to use dark or light Bron sugar based on your preference.
3. Add 2 tsp vanilla extract
4. Crack 6 eggs and start mixing the batter. Start by adding one egg while mixing. The rest can be added together.
5. Keep mixing for at least 10-15 minutes. This is to incorporate as much air as possible in the batter.
6. Whisk till it becomes the consistency of a thick pancake batter.
7. Pour in the chocolate ganache while still whisking the batter.
Incorporating Dry Ingredients:
1. Quickly sift and add 1 cup all-purpose flour, and 1/2 cup cocoa powder. Ensure there are no lumps.
Baking the Brownies:
1. Pout the complete batter into the baking tray greased earlier.
2. Smooth it out to ensure it levelled well.
3. Put it into a pre-heated oven- 180 Celsius, for 20 minutes
4. Carefully take the tray out and slam them on your kitchen counter. This will crack the top layer, thus helping in a consistent texture.
5. Put the tray back into the oven. At the same temperature for 25 more minutes.
6. Take the tray out and using the overhang of the parchment paper, let the brownies cool down on a wire rack.
7. Once cooled down, cut the brownie into square pieces.
The Best Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Recipe | Perfect Brownies | Easy Chocolate Brownie Recipe | Fudge Chocolate Brownies
9 Comments for Gobble | The Best Fudgy Chocolate Brownies | चॉकलेट फज ब्राउनी | How To Make The Perfect Brownies