♡ Come say hi! I am all over the web LOL!
Hello everyone! If the recipe is followed per the instructions, these brownies are dairy, gluten/grain and sugar free! As always make sure to let me know if you try them out!
– Almond milk can be changed to dairy/ coconut/ flax milk. If your nondairy milk is sweetened, don't forget to adjust the stevia or other sweetener in the recipe! For extra chocolatey brownies, you can use chocolate nut milk or milk!
– Stevia can be switched to your sweetener of choice. If you use honey or agave (or another liquid sweetener) adjust the liquids so that the batter isn't too runny.
– I used Hershey's special dark cocoa powder, but regular unsweetened cocoa powder works just fine!
– Coconut flour cannot be changed out for another flour since it is more absorbent than all purpose flour. You could try almond flour/meal since I know it has a similar texture, however I cannot guarantee that will work since I have not personally tried it!
– Like the coconut flour, I have never tried this recipe without egg whites. I assume 2 or 3 whole eggs would work although you may need a tad more milk. For vegans, maybe try flax eggs or chia eggs or even egg replacer? Let me know if you try any of those and how they turn out!
– Additional add ins for the batter: nuts, chocolate chips, coconut flakes, extract(s) of choice
Music by Epidemic Sound (http://www.epidemicsound.com)
Comment on Healthy Brownie Recipe (Gluten, Sugar & Dairy Free)?