healthy brownies may sound too good to be true, but with the triple-chocolate combination of cocoa powder, morsels, and Signature Chocolate Whey, these brownies are the real deal.
Almond flour helps keep the carbs low, while Greek yogurt and coconut oil provide healthy fats and protein. Chopped cookies and Cream Crunch bar adds an extra chocolate cookie surprise when you bite into these rich and delicious protein brownies. Whip up a batch to take to your next summer barbecue, or save them all for your post-workout stash!
| Macros |
| ingredients |
¼ cup almond flour
¼ cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
¼ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp sea salt
2 tbsp coconut oil
2 scoop Signature Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
1 bar Signature Protein Crunch Bars, Cookies and Cream
¾ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
1 tsp vanilla extract
| Directions |
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9×9-inch baking pan and set aside.
2. Whisk together almond flour, cocoa powder, sea salt, and baking soda in a small bowl and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, heat chocolate and coconut oil together in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until completely melted and smooth.
4. Add whey protein powder to chocolate mixture and whisk to combine. Stir in Greek yogurt and vanilla extract.
5. Mix in eggs, one at a time, stirring until the batter is completely smooth.
6. Add dry ingredients and whisk until just incorporated. Fold in chopped Cookies and Cream bar.
7. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 20-25 minutes until the top is just barely set and the edges are slightly pulling away from the sides of the pan. For gooey brownies, only bake for 20 minutes.
8.When brownies are finished, remove from oven and place the pan on a wire rack to cool. Cut into 3-inch squares and enjoy!
We are bodybuilding.com. Your transformation is our passion. We are your personal trainer, your nutritionist, your supplement expert, your lifting partner, your support group. We provide the technology, tools and products you need to burn fat, build muscle and become your best self.