Hot Mess Brownies
- 1 batch favorite brownie mix
- 7 oz. marshmallow fluff
- 8oz salted caramel sauce (I used Trader Joe’s)
- 12 oz semisweet chocolate, chopped finely
- 3 TBSP unsalted butter
- Prepare the brownies as directions indicate. Cut brownies and place them onto a wire rack with a drip pan at the bottom to catch any chocolate or caramel that might drip down.
- While brownies are cooling heat in a double boiler the chocolate and the butter until it becomes smooth and has a sheen to it.
- While still slightly warm add a spoonful of marshmallow fluff onto each brownie. How many brownies you get depends on how big you cut your brownie. I cut mine pretty big.
- The marshmallow will start to spread. Put a spoonful of caramel on top of the marshmallow. It will also spread a little.
- Then spoon some of the chocolate on top of the marshmallow and caramel. It will spread as well but will eventually harden back up.
- When the chocolate has hardened again they will be ready to serve. Clearly these are messy to eat but ridiculously good.
Brownie recipe adapted from culinaryconcoctionsbypeabody.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/