Hello everyone! These Hello Kitty parfaits are super kawaii, and very easy to make as well! You could also try using different types of cake for this — red velvet would be delicious with a cream cheese frosting! I would also like to thank you guys for helping me reach 100,000 subscribers, you guys are the best and making videos for you all has become a passion of mine — I can’t imagine my life without it! Feel free to request what upcoming video you would like to see and I’ll talk to you all soon! 😀
Want to see more baking videos? Watch them all in one place here: http://bit.ly/1exRRrT
Inspired by a dessert I saw at the Hello Kitty Café
Ingredients – Brownies:
½ cup melted butter
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup cocoa powder
½ cup flour
¼ tsp baking powder
Directions — Brownies:
1. Melt butter in microwave, mix in sugar. Add in vanilla extract and combine
2. Add in eggs one at a time, mixing after each addition.
3. Mix in cocoa powder, then add in flour and baking powder and combine.
4. Pour into a greased 9″ square baking pan and bake at 350 F for 18 min.
For Hello Kitty Parfait:
1 batch brownies (recipe above)
1 cup heavy whipping cream
¼ cup pink candy melts
1. Cut brownies into small pieces, about 1 cm cubes.
2. Melt candy melts in microwave or in double boiler. Spoon 2 tsp of candy melts into each cavity, and place in fridge to harden.
3. Beat heavy whipping cream on high speed until stiff peaks form, about 3-5 minutes. Place into piping or Ziploc bag fitted with a large icing tip (I used size 1M tip)
4. Place a few brownies chunks into the bottom of a glass cup, pipe on whipped cream, and repeat until you’ve reached the top of the glass. Sprinkle on chocolate sprinkles, and top with Hello Kitty bow.
Buy the Hello Kitty mold here: http://amzn.to/1m0sqSH
Find me on Facebook and send me pictures of your kawaii treats and crafts: http://on.fb.me/14LNQ1d
Check out my channel: http://bit.ly/18keK04
Music courtesy of Audio Network “Drive me Home”