Hello, in this episode of In the Kitchen with Matt, we will be making Halloween themed Brownie Cake Pops. Instead of just making brownies, why not kick up the creativity a notch and make some halloween themed brownie pops. They are really easy to make, and sure to impress your family and friends. Not too mention they are delicious! Enjoy!
Don’t forget to subscribe!
– Brownies (use your own recipe, or follow the link below, or use a brownie mix from the store)
– Chocolate frosting (depending on how “fudgey” the brownies are, you will need to add some frosting)
– black decorating icing or black decorating gel or black food writer pen
– some sort of spatula
– tablespoon (round)
– lollipop sticks
– various colors of candy melts
– decorating candies (red hots, mike and ikes, etc)
– sheet pan
– parchment paper
– styrofoam block with holes in it
– your own creativity 🙂