Hi guys! These Valentine's Day chocolate brownies with peanut butter frosting are so delicious, adorable, and easy too! They would be a great addition to a Valentine's Day party and can please any chocolate-peanut butter lover 🙂 Enjoy, and don't forget to share pictures of your creations on my Facebook page — I would love to see them! (http://on.fb.me/14LNQ1d)
More awesome Valentine's Day desserts from other Tastemakers here: http://bit.ly/MCSSYi
Chocolate brownies recipe
Makes 20 brownie hearts or 12 large square brownies
½ cup melted butter
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup cocoa powder
½ cup flour
¼ tsp baking powder
1. Melt butter in microwave, mix in sugar. Add in vanilla extract and combine
2. Add in eggs one at a time, mixing after each addition.
3. Mix in cocoa powder, then add in flour and baking powder and combine.
4. Pour into a greased heart baking pan or 9″ square baking pan and bake at 350 F for 15 min (18 min in a 9″ pan)
Peanut Butter Frosting Recipe
½ stick (4 T) butter
½ cup smooth peanut butter
1 cup powdered sugar
2 T. heavy whipping cream or milk (*frosting will be creamier with cream, but milk can be used as well)
1. Cream together butter and peanut butter.
2. Mix in powdered sugar on low speed
3. Add in heavy cream, mix until smooth
1/4 cup chocolate chips
Washi tape (or scrapbook paper)
1. Pipe peanut butter frosting onto brownies, drizzle with melted chocolate.
2. Cut skewers to be 3″ long. Cut washi tape into V-shape and tape to stick
*Alternatively, cut scrapbook paper into V-shape and glue to stick
3. Insert skewer into brownies
Find me on Facebook and send me pictures of your kawaii treats and crafts: http://on.fb.me/14LNQ1d
Check out my channel: http://bit.ly/18keK04
Music courtesy of Audio Network “Lavender Hill”
3 Comments for How to Make Valentine’s Day Brownies!