This favorite takes on a seasonal twist with a splash of Irish cream liqueur and green food coloring. The decadent brownie and swirl topping will leave everyone tapping their feet to a Celtic tune.
- 1 package (family-size) fudge brownie mix
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup Irish cream liqueur
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Green Food Color
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on package, adding vanilla. Reserve 1 cup batter. Spread remaining batter in greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Beat cream cheese, flour and sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add Irish cream liqueur, egg and food color; beat until well blended. Pour over brownie layer in pan. Drop reserved 1 cup batter by spoonfuls over cream cheese layer. Cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
- Bake as directed on package for 9-inch square baking pan. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares. Serve with a small scoop of vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Brownie recipe adapted from mccormick.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/