Learn how to make eggless Chocolate Brownie at home with Anushruti only on Rajshri Food.
This goes almost a year and a half back. A pleasant winter morning, smells of food wafting from the kitchen, a fun crew busy capturing some absolutely divine culinary creations, chit chat about food here & there – that, in essence, is how we spent our first shoot day with Anushruti. Cut to this last episode of Divine Taste with Anushruti and there are just 3 words that sum up the whole journey – Delightful, Exciting & fun!
And while we stand at the fag end of this journey, let’s all be left with some sweet memories.So, here you have, on the last episode of Divine Taste With Anushruti, the recipe for eggless chocolate brownies
Ingredients: (Makes 16 brownies)
280 gm (2 cups) flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
240 gm (1 1/4 cup) dark chocolate*
190 ml (3/4 cup) water
150 gm (3/4 cup) butter at room temperature
40 gm (5 tbsp) castor sugar
397 gm (1 tin) condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
– Grease and line a 10” square tin with baking parchment or greaseproof paper.
– In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients, the flour, baking powder and baking soda and sieve once to make it uniform.
– In a small sauce pan, put in the dark chocolate broken into pieces and the water and heat until the chocolate melts. Stir well to get a smooth sauce and keep aside to cool.
– Set your oven to heat at 180 C/350 F.
– In a large bowl put in the butter and the sugar and beat well with a wire whisk or a hand blender or stand mixer until smooth and creamy, about 2 to 3 minutes.
– Put in the condensed milk and the vanilla extract and beat again for 3 to 4 minutes.
– Stir in the melted chocolate and mix well.
– Mix in the flour and beat again for two or three minutes until all the flour is mixed into the liquid.
– Pour the batter into the tin, tap the tin once or twice to make the batter uniform, scatter the nuts all over on the top and bake for 40 minutes.
* I used 3 bars of Cadbury bournville with great succes as I didnt have my stock of callebaut cooking chocolate on hand. Use any good quality dark chocolate.
Host: Anushruti RK ( http://www.divinetaste.com )
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Pratik Gamre
Editing: Kishor Rai
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited