Lazy Day Brownies
Perfectly chocolaty and it comes together in 5 minutes.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper, set aside.
- Place butter in a large microwave safe mixing bowl, melt completely. Add sugar, cocoa, vanilla and eggs. Whisk to combine well. Add remaining ingredients. Whisk until completely combined, but do not over mix.
- Pour into prepared baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean. Allow to cool completely before cutting. Enjoy!
Brownie recipe adapted from theslowroasteditalian.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/