Awesome treats with a choco coconut combo
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Supreme Brownie Mix (My all time favorite brownie box mix)
- 14 oz shredded coconut
- 14 oz of condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350, grease a 9×9 baking dish
- Mic together the brownie mix and pour into the baking dish.
- Combine coconut flakes, condensed milk, egg whites, vanilla and salt. Mix very well.
- Layer the macaroon batter over the brownie batter, evenly.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes until the batter is no longer giggly.
Brownie recipe adapted from willcookforsmiles.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/