Mallomars or Whippet Cookies make these Mallomar Brownies something special! I mean, you have a brownie, a cookie, marshmallow and chocolate all in one. For seriously serious.
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 15 Mallomar Cookies
- Preheat oven to 325°
- Line muffin pan with cupcake liners. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a medium sauce pan over medium-low heat
- Remove from heat.
- Whisk both sugars into the chocolate mix. Add in eggs, one at a time and then add vanilla. Whisk until combined.
- Stir in flour and salt until evenly incorporated and fill each liner with 2 Tablespoons of brownie batter.
- Bake brownies for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and press Mallomar cookie directly into the center of the brownie.
- Return to oven for 2-3 more minutes. The Mallomar cookie will puff slightly.
- Remove from oven and transfer brownies to wire rack to cool completely.
Brownie recipe adapted from cookiesandcups.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/