This dessert recipe is so good that it's prompted at least two proposals. I can't promise a wedding, but y'all be careful. Don't give these to just anyone.
- 30 Kraft caramels, unwrapped
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 15.25-ounce package German chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Heat oven to 350° F and line the bottom of a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with parchment. Melt caramels with 1/3 cup of the evaporated milk in a small saucepan, stirring mixture occasionally; set sauce aside.
- Stir together cake mix, melted butter, and remaining 1/3 cup evaporated milk to form a dough. Press 1 1/3 cups of the dough into the pan in an even layer. Bake until puffed but not cooked through, about 7 minutes. Remove from oven and pour caramel sauce evenly over the top. Sprinkle chocolate chips over caramel in an even layer.
- Top with remaining dough, crumbled into bits and scattered. Sprinkle with chopped nuts and return to the oven. Bake until brownies are puffy and set, 10 to 11 minutes more. Cool completely and cut into squares.
Brownie recipe adapted from lhj.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/
Comment on Man-Catcher Brownies?