For these Marbled Brownies, you’ll use a convenient boxed brownie mix, swirled with an easy to make cheesecake batter, and topped with M&Ms® Brand Chocolate Candies.
- 1 box (8 oz.) reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/8 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package brownie mix (choose directions for the cake-style brownies)
- 1 cup M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with the sugar. Add the egg, milk and vanilla extract. Set aside.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to the package directions. Spoon 2/3 of the brownie batter into a parchment-lined 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Spoon the reserved cream cheese mixture over the brownie batter. Now scrape the remaining brownie batter over the cream cheese mixture. Swirl the tip of a knife through the batter to make a marbled effect. Press M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies into the batter.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes in a preheated, 350-degree oven until slightly moist in the center. Cool completely before cutting 8x4 into 1½-inch squares.
Brownie recipe adapted from lanascooking.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/